(SKU: RC604) 1.25IN JEEP BODY LIFT KIT (07-18 JK WRANGLER 4-DOOR/MAN TRANS)
This Rough Country Body Lift provides a full 1.25" of additional tire clearance, as opposed to the standard 1" provided by most other manufacturers. The 1.25" spacers nest with the factory body mounts keeping the body properly aligned with the frame. This design provides lift while retaining the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts. The new shifter adapter allows you to run any 1" or 1.25" body lift on a JK with a manual transmission without having to cut the inner shift boot. It also gives you back the lost shifter length due to the body being raised away from the frame.
- Increased ground clearance
- Most complete JK body lift kit on the market!
- Does NOT require cutting of the shift boot!
- Provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Includes rear bumper brackets
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Does NOT fit 2-door models.
- Does NOT fit automatic transmission models.
- Does NOT fit Moab Edition models.
- Rear bumper brackets ONLY work with standard factory bumper.
|Est. Install Time||1-3 hours|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Does NOT fit 2-door models|